Subaru Vehicle Modification Reimbursement Program
HELPING TO GIVE YOU THE FREEDOM TO GO ANYWHERE.
- Applies only to the purchase of new Subaru vehicles from authorized Subaru retailers in the United States.
- The Mobile-It-Ease™ program covers only necessary equipment to adapt an eligible Subaru vehicle for persons with disabilities. The adaptations require a prescription or letter from a medical doctor. (Subaru factory optional equipment is not reimbursable under this program.)
- Subaru will reimburse up to $500 of vehicle modifications.
- Vehicle modifications must be made within six months of vehicle purchase. A properly completed Claim Form for reimbursement along with all necessary supporting documentation (listed below) must be submitted to the Subaru CDS Department within 180 days of installation (refer to address on claim form).
- The decision on eligibility from Subaru of America, Inc. is final.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ... DOWNLOAD AND PRINT CLAIM FORM